Monday, April 29, 2013

Overwhelmed

Oh man, today has been hard, yesterday was hard too and I am worried that tomorrow does not look too promising!  Being a mommy has been busy business lately.  With sports and school and housework and childcare and more.  At least I think there has been "more", there has to be more that has been going on because when I type out those things they do not seem like much but it definitely seems like much has been going on.  I have been overwhelmed.
What do I want to show my kids about Jesus when we are dealing with the overwhelming times.  I want them to see that He is there in those times, we are not alone, we don't have to be discouraged, we have grace from the One who loves us the most to help us through the not so easy times.  Oh, Jesus, I have not been doing that!  Help me to be an example to my kids, Lord!
Oh and forgive me for the ridiculous amount of run on sentences in this hastily written post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment