Friday, January 25, 2013

InstaFriday

Here is a little recap of our week in cell phone pictures.
Basketball started last week.  This is Emma after her first game, they won.  John helped coach because our coach was out of town.  He loved it, because of his weird work schedule, he can't commit to coaching so any time he gets to help he loves it.  I missed the game because Emma was the only kid in our house not sick!  Ellie missed her first game.  

Me and my big girl.  I tell you what, pre-teenhood has been hard on us lately, I cherish any moment with her that is peaceful.  I love her so much but she has been giving me a hard time lately.  Poor first child, we do all our learning on her.  She is our guinea pig.  

This is why I rarely attempt to fold laundry while this little one is awake.  She loves to take everything out of the baskets and decorate the room with it.  She also likes to unfold all the laundry that I have already folded.  

I copied this from here for our chalkboard wall in the kitchen, she does it much better!!!

Little Miss has RSV, she is on the mend now but she gave us a bit of a scare.  It is no fun to see your little one so sick!!!  All the little girls have RSV and Olivia has pneumonia, it has been a crazy two weeks.  
Kitty found the boppy.

Due to the girls being sick I have had my hands pretty full with babies, while I do not love that they are sick, I love how cuddly they are when they are sick.  Because our kids are so active, John and I fight over cuddling them when they are sick.

Little Miss started smiling this week.  so precious.

We have been doing quite a few breathing treatments the last week.  Luckily, Livvie can hold it herself, that really helps. 

More instafriday posts here.



No comments:

Post a Comment