Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I don't want to forget...

*sweet Sophie Jean's toothless grin, oh how I love it.  She is drooling a lot and chomping on her fingers constantly so I think teeth are coming soon.
*how Olivia says that something is "licious" instead of "delicious" and how she lights up when she sees her Daddy.  He is her favorite!  She says so all the time.  As a woman who did not have a Daddy, that is music to my ears.
*Ellie's ten year old self.  She is so innocent, still much more so than her peers.  I love it.  She loves to pretend and play and she is not afraid to just be herself.
*the way Emma says "bether" instead of "better" and her hugs, oh my goodness how that girl can hug. Makes my day.

I truly love my kids and time is passing by so quickly.  I never want to forget the way they are today or any day really, but I do, the changes just come so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment