Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Soccer

Soccer has started.  Well, we started practices a few weeks ago but the games started last weekend.  We missed the first game because we were at my nephew Rob's wedding so this last Saturday was our first game.  I love soccer season, it is busy but I love watching the girls play and they have so much fun.  I also like the time we spend out at the soccer park with our friends.

Here are some pictures from our first game.
I love this beautiful girl.  She is really enjoying soccer this year so far.  She is getting out there and going after the ball this year.  Last year she did a lot of watching the ball but was a little too timid to go after it.  She made two goals this Saturday!


Ellie's favorite position is goalie.  Oh my, I find it very stressful, if I were out there I would cover my head and sink to the ground, too much pressure for my taste! Ellie loves it.  She played left forward the first part of the game and scored one goal.  So exciting.  I am the loud mommy on the side lines yelling for her kiddos.  I only yell good stuff though!  




No comments:

Post a Comment